- Good verbal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to safely and accurately operate Lathes`, Vertical Mills, Surface Grinders, Radial Arm Drill Press.
- Be able to perform basic metrology using Height Gauges, Indicators, Micrometers, Calipers, Gauge Blocks and Pins, and other Tool Maker measurement tools.
- Ability to work independently, and with both engineers and production personnel.
- Understanding of GD&T measurement on part prints.
- Have 4+ years of tooling maintenance and construction.
- Willingness to work on tooling on the shop floor as needed to get production running.
- Ability to read tooling blueprints and customer part prints.
- Experience in Draw tooling is a major plus.
- Ability to perform mechanical trouble shooting.