Completes in coming inspection of raw materials as assigned per our ISO Procedures.
` Completes in process inspections as assigned.
` Completes final inspection on finished goods and associated paperwork.
` Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Records test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
- Any and all duties assigned.