- Implements and enforces company policies to workers; enforces safety.
- Provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Analyzing information and reporting research results.
- Technical Understanding, blue prints and related equipment.
- Promoting process improvement.
- Developing Standards, inspection methods, procedures/work instructions, and equipment.
- Supports innovation.
- Hands-on knowledge of CAPA, MSA, PPAP, APQP, CAD
- Excellent listening skills.
- Able to use, set up and train on all inspection equipment (manual or electronic) and software.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems and identifying training needs.
- Trains as required.
- Determine product and process acceptability within specified tolerances or limits.
- Recommend production shutdown when necessary based on appropriate severity.