- Must be able to set-up, program and operate Mazak Equipment.
- Set-up and run manual equipment as necessary.
- Must be able to set-up and work off blueprints.
- Select proper tooling to efficiently produce parts.
- Determine starting points and sequence of machine cutting paths.
- Work successfully as part of a team.
- Make changes for continuous improvements.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Measure and inspect. Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of the Supervisor.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to maintain efficiency throughout the company.