- The Manual Machinist is responsible for producing machined parts, and machining various materials while maintaining safety and quality standards.
- They will set up and operate a manual lathe.
- Inspect finished work product. Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Problem solve as necessary, finding root causes and implementing countermeasure improvement actions.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
CNC Machinist new
CNC Lathe new
ID /OD Grinder new