- Install new CNC machine tool systems at customer facility (including all options and accessories on all machine types)
- Analyze findings to troubleshoot and determine source(s) of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and/or application issues
- Coordinate problem resolution and recommend repair, replacement, and/or other corrective action for CNC machinetools
- Provide on-site and remote support (telephone, email, etc.) to customers, distributors, and colleagues
- Provide project management and training as required
- Execute other tasks related to trade show events (ToyoTech, IMTS, etc.) and/or service support on an as-needed basis
- Travel Requirements: 90% - 100%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.