- Strong interpersonal skillset, works and communicates well with others.
- Good attention to detail, able to create repeatable quality builds.
- Ability to follow electrical schematics and basic component layouts.
- Experience with terminal block label machines, wire labeling and other devices to notate wires
and devices inside panels.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot completed panels for wiring verification, point I/O or similar.
- Experience modifying panels/subs to meet assembly requirements (holes, rail mounts etc.).
- Basic hand tool usage (drill, tapping, hole cutting, soldering station).
- Electronic test equipment usage (multimeters, voltage sensor, power supply)
- Panel batch building experience. Multiples of 3, 5, 10…
- Experience with control (24 VDC) and high voltage wiring (up to 480 VDC).
- In-house field wiring. Wiring devices such as motors, drives, sensors, and other components to
- Familiar with safe electrical practices.