- Responsible for the operation of multiple machines throughout the shift and producing parts within required tolerances.
- Responsible for inspection of precision product utilizing various precision measuring and gauging tools and visual checks.
- Make offset adjustments, sharpen, change and adjust tooling, and maintain fluids.
- Operate and load bar feeder and measure bar stock.
- Check material to ensure correct material is being used per blueprint and job specifications. Knowledge of various materials and differences between each.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and maintaining a clean and safe workstation.
- Communicate with set-up person, foreman, and other shifts regarding the quality and job status.