- Load and unload raw materials and equipment.
- Set up and calibrate accessories and equipment.
- Inspect finished product to ensure it meets required specifications.
- Abide by company safety guidelines.
- Supervise machine as they run and make adjustments as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on lathe machines including changing cleaning and sharpening of tools and attachments.
- Run multiple machines simultaneously for the most efficient service possible.
- Record and report all lathe machine operations giving suggestions for improvement when needed.
- Prepare lathe machines for each specific cut and material.
- Utilize hand tools, measuring equipment, cranes to complete work tasks.
- Align and secure work pieces, cutting tools, clamps, and tombstones.
- Authority to perform all tasks/activities responsible for.