- Wear many hats: provide technical support for communications between internal and external customers, such as sales reps, distributors, customer service, product management, factory, production, and engineering personnel.
- Must understand the production process (raw materials used). Manage engineering projects from concept to mass production.
- Provide application and product-type training to customers and sales channels.
- Life-test data analysis for factory evaluation.
- Must have CAD experience.
- Candidates should have 2 to 4 years` experience in applications or sales engineering.
- Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering strongly preferred (PCB level circuit design with passive component focus.)
- 90% in-house first few years, then 20% travel.