Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- Checks and inspects die for wear and maintenance issues. Evaluates problems and implements immediate solutions to reduce problem recurrence. Uses hand and hand power tools to disassemble die for cleaning and repair. Wipes and cleans die. Performs routine and complex repairs
- Sets up and operates various machine tools to make or repair tools, dies, fixtures and to sharpen tools Performs setup and operation of grinders, drills, mills, lathes and various hand tools.
- Plans sequence of operations and performs one or more setups to accomplish required machining operations.
- Check blueprint and die specifications. Uses micrometer, calipers, and fixed or adjustable gauges as needed to insure specified tolerances are met or exceeded.
- Operates various machine tools to build dies, construct fixtures, fabricates prototypes and machine close tolerance metal parts. May make recommendations about design of die.
- Operates die lifter, lift truck, overhead or jib crane, and related material handling equipment to lift, move, and handle die; lifts, moves and handles items using safe lifting techniques.
- Performs routine operator maintenance to machines. Troubleshoots production lines, dies and other mechanical tooling. Lubricates machine, checks oil levels, greases fittings, wipes spills, clears away scrap or trash.
- Maintains records related to die operations, quality, etc. Reviews records, notifies superior, or takes corrective action to maintain quality and production standards.