Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- Personal work effort must be done with safety to preventing mold or equipment damage.
- Obtain approval from supervisor for set-up and product produced.
- Follow set-up procedures, if there is a problem, notify management.
- Assist operator on start-up.
- Performs diagnosis and solves operation or problems.
- Identifies the need for mold or equipment maintenance.
- Perform PM molds per specified procedures.
- Stop any operation where there is an issue of safety or product quality.
- If delegated by the supervisor, train or assist team members when operation problems occur.
- Position, align, and secure assembled mold or mold components, and machine. accessories, onto machine using hoist, power tools and hand tools.
- Set-up and maintenance of auxiliary equipment, including granulators, conveyors, liquid temperature controls, and mold electrical controls.
- Must be able to report to work as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.