Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- Review work instructions.
- Check and provide all process components including material, lubricants and packaging, etc.
- Identify and locate proper material thickness and gauge.
- Use cart, tray or forklift to bring necessary tools to machine.
- Set and position tooling into machine.
- Set up equipment for accurate material feeds.
- Run first piece and verify accuracy.
- Operate machine to run production as required.
- Visually inspect production for burrs, scrapes, rust and other defects.
- Check production against sample and/or print using various gages, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Adjust settings as needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on all assigned equipment and machinery as required.