Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- Familiar with the Quality Policy and Objectives ISO 9001-2015
- Preventive Maintenance & repairs. Uses E2 for reporting and updating schedules.
- Preventive maintenance on the safety of the equipment.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, plan, and perform all mechanical operations required to modify, dismantle, repair, overhaul and rebuild all types of difficult and complicated plant processing machinery and equipment, fixtures and special equipment.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair / rebuild machine system components, using manuals and prints.
- Diagnose troubleshoot and repair / rebuild electrical process equipment and distribution systems involving electrical and mechanical work of a broad nature, using machine manuals and electrical prints, drawings and schematics.
- Use typical mechanics hand tools, multi-meters and gages.
- Insures repairs done to the equipment are completed correctly and are verified by testing the equipment for proper operation and functionality.
- LOTO authorized, Forklift Certified, Crane and Hoist inspector.
- Completes routine paperwork as required.
- Maintains clean work area. Insures that work areas are clean after work is completed.
- Follow OSHA safety and environmental procedures as well as corporate policies and procedures.
- Stop production when known or suspected safety conditions exist
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Housekeeping in all areas