Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- Install, startup and debug of the system/unit being installed. Support the installation through buyoff and customer acceptance.
- Provide prompt, professional and courteous solutions to customer problems. Be able to troubleshoot problems, secure any needed parts.
- Process any necessary paperwork with detailed descriptions of the problem(s) found.
- Robotic Programming experience preferred.
- Knowledge of PLC programming.
- Ability to read and interpret documents including electrical and pneumatics blueprints.
- Experience with robot mechanical, controller, gripper and work-cell repairs.
- Proficient in advanced mechanical assemblies, sensor technology, pneumatics and vision setups/adjustments.
- Previous experience with automation, robot controls and vision systems highly preferred.
- Other duties may be assigned.