Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- Identify in-process product condition by collecting samples during production process, conducting in process inspection and physical tests.
- Determine disposition and capability of finished product by collecting, classifying, analyzing and interpreting production and quality data and judging product acceptability in comparison to specifications.
- Maintains quality assurance operations by following quality assurance policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Evaluates reliability of source information by weighting raw data; reviewing parts history; organizing results for analysis.
- Presents data by computer readouts, graphs, charts, tables, written reports or other method
- Resolves testing problems by checking measuring equipment and notifying supervisor of problems.
- Records outcomes for part issues and crisis by collecting and inputting data.
- Maintains safe and clean test environment by complying with procedures, rules, regulations and keeping work area neat.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Maintains company reputation by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements` collaborating with other members` quality team and maintaining a professional, ethical demeanor.