Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- Serves as a machining Subject Matter Expert (SME) within areas of demonstrated competent authority in relation to Quality and Cost.
- Performs new and/or complex set-ups and operates equipment to produce high quality parts (100% good pieces) within prescribed routed time to meet production demands. If standard production rates cannot be met, the operator must notify his supervisor.
- Debugs CNC programs and fully documents completed setups according to standard procedures.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of GD&T and its application relative to part manufacture and inspection. Read and understand drawings to effectively manufacture parts to close tolerances.
- Maintains equipment via established preventative maintenance schedules.
- Follows all prescribed quality procedures and inspection plans. Occasionally operates CMM to make in-process checks utilizing pre-established CMM programs and set-ups.
- Verifies that the inspection equipment being utilized is in calibration and performs a simple daily check against a known master to ensure the accuracy of the gage to be used.
- Any additional duties as assigned by supervisor.