Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- Perform all assemblies, sub-assemblies or components as assigned. Carry out load and vacuum checks on mechanical face seals using prescribed measuring instruments and testing devices. When necessary, ¡§kiss laps¡¨ seal noses to achieve specified vacuum requirements.
- Performs part identification via laser, electro-chemical etching, vibro peening or stamping. Work from assembly drawings and Q-specifications. Recognize defective or damaged parts, incorrect sizes, faulty workmanship, etc.
- Use assembly fixtures, hand and hydraulic press, etc., as required by type of assembly. Ensures parts are clean prior to assembly and when necessary operates an ultrasonic cleaning unit.
- Packaging of finished assemblies is done in compliance to instructions provided by engineering via routing or computer database. Perform Shipping & Receiving duties making necessary transactions in M2M when required.
- Any additional duties as assigned by team leader or supervisor.