Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- Assemble valve units with approximately 15 to 60 parts, following standardized methods. Use of basic shop math and ability to read blueprints and gauges.
- Make designated fits to close tolerances involving use of hand and simple power tools and test benches.
- Press fixtures, lift mechanisms and special machines are provided where needed.
- Make simple adjustments of parts for free working.
- Testing of completed unit; following prescribed procedure and limits of acceptance.
- Any additional duties as assigned by team leader or supervisor.