Monarch Technical Services, Inc.
- CNC Machinist III is a senior level position to perform more complex lathe and mill tasks, demonstrating the ability to lead and train machinists.
- They will continue to learn all aspects of CNC operations, the trade and, as a part of the Production Team, fill in as needed in other areas in support of manufacturing.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position.
- Manufacture parts within a cell with multiple machines to exacting blueprint dimensions and ensure 100% part quality.
- Perform simple and complex set-ups on both manual and CNC turning / milling machining centers.
- Edit CNC programs as necessary to improve the machining process and extend tool life while meeting production rates.
- Develop simple CNC programs using the machine controls.